Maintenance Management Group Qatar (MMG-Qatar)
MMG Qatar is a joint venture between MMG Overseas Ltd and Al Faisal Holding. It was established in 2006. MMG Overseas was founded in 1999 and specialises in facility management, with presence in Lebanon, UAE, Qatar, Syria and Jordan.
MMG Qatar’s services include:
- maintenance engineering
- computerised maintenance management systems (CMMS)
- customised audit and consultancy missions
- operations and support services (cleaning, pest control, security, landscaping, staffing solutions…)
- energy audit and implementation
- green building consultancy
- property management
- minor building renovation and system upgrades.
The industries with which MMG work include banks, shopping malls, embassies and public buildings, commercial and residential towers building, compounds, corporate headquarters, retail chains, schools and universities, television studios, sporting venues.
- Bureau Veritas Certification (BVC) for integrated management system
- ISO 9001:2008 for quality management system
- OHSAS 18001:2007 for its occupational health and safety management system
- ISO 14001:2004 for its environmental management system.
- ASHRAE Organization, USA
- IFMA (International Facilities Management Association) USA
- US Green Building Council
- Corporate founding member of MEFMA (Middle East Facility Management Association) UAE