Fraudulent acts disclaimer
This disclaimer shall govern your use of our website. Accordingly, by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full.
2. Acceptable use
- You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity; and/or
- use data (including any logos, images or corporate visuals) collected from our website for any direct marketing activity (including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing or direct mailing) for purposes of misrepresenting Al Faisal Holding, its subsidiaries, affiliates or related companies, officers, or shareholders (the “Company”) or for any other fraudulent actions.
- You must not use data (including any logos, images or corporate visuals) collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities claiming to represent the Company or any of its owners.
- You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and not misleading in any way.
3. Third party content
Please note that although the Company has an official presence on various social and professional networking sites, this presence is used solely as a communication tool for the dissemination of the Company’s latest news and activities. The Company’s official presence on various social and professional networking sites is not, in any way, utilised to contact potential business partners or seek out potential business opportunities. In particular, neither the Company, nor its owners, will ever contact a third party through any of the various social and professional networking sites for purposes of conducting any business (whether current or potential). Any such business or other relationship with the Company, or its owners, will be conducted solely through official channels (not through social or professional networking sites), and by persons authorized under constitutional documentation of the Company. The Company does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any site owned by any third party that may be linked to this website via hyperlink, whether such hyperlink is provided by the Company or by a third party. No one is authorized to link to any websites of the Company without prior written approval from the Company.
4. Third party misrepresentation
The Company shall not be liable for any misleading or fraudulent acts exercised by any third party claiming that such person is representing the Company or its owners. In addition, the Company shall not be liable for such misleading or fraudulent acts carried out in person or by electronic means in any form whatsoever including telecommunications, email and internet sites such as professional or social networking sites.
5. Law and jurisdiction
- This disclaimer shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Qatari laws.
- Any disputes relating to this disclaimer shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Qatar.